The Summit is an important milestone of the OECD’s Global Action, which brings together over 130 partners from the 33 target countries (European Union countries, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Korea, and the United States) and beyond to support better policies and guidance on the social and solidarity economy.
Participants will have the opportunity:
- To gain powerful insights
- To participate in a dialogue on shaping the policy agenda
- To help the role of the social economy
- High-level opening
- Beyond pink-collar jobs: women and the social economy
- Shaping our future: a youth call to action
- What the future holds for the social economy?
- And so much more...
More information and registration available here.